Saturday, March 13, 2010

人心难测。。小心之好

In fact i should do my assignment now....but m stil lack of that mood to start...haa...so think to blogging....erm...tis few days m alone v my doggy...my partner went beck hometown de...so boring without him...just realize hw important is he...hahaha....erm....las few days...m wrote a phrase on my facebook wall....人心难测。。小心之好......many ppl have different comment...because sum incident make me see the people real faces...m thought m the one who only feel that...but m was right...haha....the people din do anything to me....just some of the characteristic problem....m declare that m din hate the people....just sometime beh tahan the people action....m duno what the purpose the people doing so...because still people privacy....so just leave it....as long did not harm to me...haha...m also the bad people who write people gossip here.....haha....not convenient to write too much here....haha....want any information....pls contact XXX.....wahaha...finish my crap....erm...m will attend utar fbf prom nite....still thinking what to wear that nite...in order to impress leng zai....hahaha....dun tell him yA....hahaha....lolx....just kidding la...dun do that to me ya...m trust u all....haha

No comments:

Post a Comment