Thursday, January 21, 2010

my sad diary

the fourth day 0f my sch reopen...althou jz fourth day...this few days has been a tired day f0r me....my timetable quite flexible...the most is 2class a day...friday n0 class...utar kampar is a nice campus...today my fren as a tour guide...bring us visit every new site of the campus....thx lotzz....haha...tis year oso the last year f0r my studies...oso the last year m spend my time around kampar....oso the last year v my classmate...oso the last year for me n him to stick around...last bt not least....oso the last year 3of us stay togther....m will miss that time....mayb m not a responsible owner....m hv discuss v my family bout yogurt...bt due to limited space....mayb m cnt rare him anymore....m nt yt dcide....sumore m hv sum stupid idea....sell him to the pet shop....bt tis few days stay alone v him...notice at him...m feel unfair to treat him like tis....althou sumtime he naughty enuf to make me angry....but after that m still concern bout him....play v him....he listen to my words...m feel warm...dogs know human language....he like to make himself dirty....but stil cute and funny...he bring laughter and j0y for both of us....m will laugh when c his sum funny action...expression...he like to smile....m like to c he smile....if without us beside him, he will stay happy n smile???m do not want to c him sad...when he c us bec home...he is vry happy enuf...jump to us...like welcum us bec...how can i leave him alone....m always break my promise to him....m think he din angry me...haha...as long m feed him....haha....if i din bought him...maybe he can meet a better owner den me....m luv u yogurt....my another him...m not sure we have a bright future....maybe...maybe not...who knows....however m appreciate everything within u and me....thanks for everything....u are my first love...but not sure izzit the only love....m just hope we can spend more time together.....especially the memorable day for both of us~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment